One of our top brokers, Phil did a sterling job for a local recruitment agency which got us some great PR. That’s why we decided to use it as a focus piece.
Phil went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure a young recruitment company was able to capitalise on the opportunities presented by employing temporary workers. The company’s clients had a need for temporary staff, but expansion into the temporary market requires substantial cash at the bank to cover wages until invoices are settled. Thankfully, Phil worked night and day to ensure the opportunity was not lost. Director, Natalie Rosato, wrote the following review on our facebook page.
The PR that Followed the Factoring Facility
We had lots of local press from the relationship thanks to our PR guy working overtime, but we knew it was a good opportunity to feature both Simply Factoring and Rosato Recruitment in the upcoming edition of Recruiter Magazine. It was good for Rosato, who now offer temporary placements and have a rapidly growing client-base, but it was also good for us to get in front of our target market. You can see the full feature post here or page 28 below.
Factoring is Key to Recruitment Finance
Recruitment businesses are born, grow and thrive thanks to invoice factoring because it ensures there is a constant cashflow.
Any business that offers terms of payment following a delivery of a service will benefit from guaranteed cashflow, but there are still people who don’t know about this low-cost finance option.
Consider these benefits of invoice factoring:
- In many circumstances, a factoring facility costs less than an overdraft from a bank. Factoring
- You save money because your funder will provide credit control.
- Save more money because your funder will also act as your accounts receivable department.
- Spend more time expanding your business and less time chasing payments.
Give us a call on 0330 134 2669 for an informal chat about how we can help your recruitment business grow.
Latest posts by Shaun Thomas (see all)
- Tendering for Large Construction Contracts - October 11, 2017
- Taking a Construction Company to the Next Level - September 29, 2017
- Your Recruitment Company’s Cash Flow Problem Solved - September 7, 2017