What is Invoice Factoring?
In really simple terms, Invoice Factoring is a way of selling your invoices to a factoring company or ‘funder’.
The factoring company then instantly provides between 80-90% of the cash tied up in an invoice, so you can get back to growing the business with money in the bank.
How does Invoice Factoring Work?
- Raise an invoice as normal when you make your sale
- Copy the invoice over to your funder or factoring company
- They’ll quickly verify the invoice before paying you up to 90% of the invoice total – instantly
- By boosting your cash flow this helps you to pay bills, invest in stock and expand your business
- Cut down the time you spend on credit control
How do we help?
Our experienced team of independent factoring brokers are exactly that – independent. This means we’re not biased towards any particular lenders in the market. All of our decisions are based purely on which factoring company offers the best deal for you.
Phoning around to find the best deal is never the best use of your time as a business owner. Let us do all the legwork, take your ideas to the right people and tailor a solution to fit your business.
No Hassle Factoring
- We talk over your circumstances confidentially
- Within five minutes we’ll know whether we can help
- We scour the market on your behalf to find you the very best deal
- You then receive up to 90% of the value of an invoice the same day it is issued
Fund Your Business
Simply Factoring Brokers The Stables, The Estates Office, 25-26 Gold Tops, Newport. NP20 4PG 02920863213